- Complete the worksheet, to access, click here:
- Describe the four major categories and 10 essential services of public health and find a real-life example of each service.
- Provide a definition for each of the four categories and 10 essential services of public health listed on the worksheet. (The definition should be approximately three to four sentences each, written in your own words.)
- Identify via an internet search a real-life example of each of the 10 essential services. (The example may be a program, initiative, or service of a government agency, community service agency, non-profit organization, or community action group.)
- Provide a description and brief discussion of how each example relates to the definition of the essential service.
- Include a link to the website where you found information about each example.
- Add a title page with the following:
- Title of assignment
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Include a reference page formatted according to APA style.
US ONLINE ANSWERS
It is our mission to promote academic success by providing students with superior research and writing, produced by exceptional writers and editors.
Our academic writers have all levels of degrees so that we can accommodate all academic levels. If you are a high school student, you will receive a personally assigned writer with at least a Bachelor’s degree in the subject field.
For any questions, feedback, or comments, we have an ethical customer support team that is always waiting on the line for your inquiries.
Call us: +1 (857)-330-4622